Conductive polymeric ribbon tape replaces high temperature tabbing process thus reducing micro-cracks in cells, solder joint defects and enables the use of thinner silicon materials. Other end-users include mobile phone, computer, automotive and medical applications.
This low-temperature soldering process offers fast bonding process, strong adhesion to bus-bar without marginalizing PV module performance across accelerated and outdoor test platforms.
- Reduction of micro-cracks due to improved ribbon to cell attach method
- Reduced silver due to elimination of printed bus-bar
- Enabling the use of thinner cell materials due to low pressure/low temperature attach method
- Low CTE polymeric material, <100 ppm
- High and uniform bond strength across the cell
- Low contact resistance, <40 mΩ
- Broad application temperature range (-40 oC to 125 oC)
- Stable across extended DH, FH & TC test methods
For more detail about the products above, please complete the following form and we will send you a PDF.